Please Contact us for the Latest Price
BONUS GIFT PACK:
36mm D F Bian Binder
20mm Roll Trace and Tear
1 Spun Poly #60 x 5000m
The Sashiko machine is the latest innovation in creative sewing. Named after the ancient Japanese technique, this machine is designed to replicate the look of traditional hand-stitches never before seen on domestic machines. Exclusive to Baby Lock, it perfectly mimics this distinctive and celebrated stitch.
The Sashiko machine is a marvel of engineering that must be seen in action. The exclusive needle system requires just one thread in the bobbin to form beautiful, self-locking stitches. It features adjustable stitch length and spacing so that you can easily create your desired stitch on quilts, garments, accessories, home decor, craft projects and more.
The Sashiko machine has an auto pivoting foot when the needle is in the lowest position, allowing for ease of fabric flow and perfect quilting. As each stitch is formed and the needle is down, the presser foot lifts from the surface of the fabric. This allows all layers of fabric being stitched to relax back to their original position eliminating any drag on the fabrics and therefore eliminating tucking.
With the high level of quality and durability you would expect from a Baby Lock, the Sashiko machine makes a perfect addition to any sewing room. Now you can add an authentic hand-stitched touch with a household machine that is truly the first of its kind.
- Precise Sashiko stitches
- Free-flow sewing for complete control
- U-shaped fluorescent lamp for maximum illumination
- Colour LED panel for stitch function
- Uses 40-weight or lighter threads
- Adjustable stitch length 2mm to 5mm
- Adjustable stitch spacing 2mm to 5mm
- Convenient side-loading oscillating bobbin system
- Presser foot pressure adjustment
- Presser foot height adjustment – pivot height
- Needle plate seam markings in inches & millimetres
- Built-in bobbin winder
- Electronic foot control adjusts & sets bobbin winding speed
- Needle system QKx1 #18
- Clear presser foot
- Built in accessory storage
- 200 stitches per minute (approx)
- 2 year conditional warranty, parts and labour
- Machine Weight 12.7kgs
- Made in Japan