Feel the Difference
High Resolution Touch Screen, a variety of Stitches and Alphabets, these are just a few of the Special Features
- Spacious: The largest sewing space* and the long free-arm makes sewing any size project effortless. The sewing area to the right of the needle is 200 mm, great for large sewing projects.
- Bright: The perfectly illuminated sewing area and the large high-resolution touch screen will optimize your work process.
- Precise: The original IDT ™ System guarantees absolutely even fabric feed from top and bottom.
- IDT ™ System Integrated Dual Feed: Absolutely even fabric feed from both the top and bottom. IDT ™ System is ideal for the quilter and sewer! IDT ™ System works with any stitch in forward or reverse at any stitch length or width. Built right onto the machine, it can be easily engaged or disengaged as needed. Many PFAFF® accessories and presser feet can be used with IDT ™ System to ensure even seams with any stitch on any fabric.
- 195 Stitches: A wide variety of beautiful 7mm stitches, including utility stitches, buttonholes, decorative stitches, quilt stitches, cross stitches and hemstitches.
- Alphabets: Choose from four different font styles: Block, Outline, Script and Cyrillic letters.
- Innovative PFAFF® design: Built to make sewing easy and to achieve the professional results that sewers want.
- High resolution screen: You can view your selections, options and stitch information on screen. Also, all stitches are shown in real size.
- Touch screen: Allows easy access to all stitches with the stylus.
- Bobbin thread sensor: Alerts you when the bobbin is running low.
- Start / Stop button: Press the Start button to sew without the foot control.
- Speed slider: adjust the speed with the speed slider for full control.
- Three LED light sources: Optimized bright lights illuminate your entire sewing area without shadows.
- Free-motion sewing: Simply attach the optional free-motion presser foot for easy quilting and free-motion embroidery.
- External feed dog drop: Lower the feed dogs for stippling, free-motion embroidery or darning.
- Extra presser foot lift: Raises the presser foot to its highest position so that thick fabrics can be placed easily under the presser foot.
- Presser foot pressure: Can be adjusted when using specialty techniques or when sewing on light or heavy fabric.
- Speed slider: Adjust the speed with the speed slider for full control.
- Large high resolution screen: You can view your selections, options and stitch information on screen. Also, all stitches are shown in real size.